Frequently Asked Questions

How far does my home need to be set back from the roadway?

The council requirement for Rural Living / Agistment zoned parcels of land is 20m from the Roadway.

Can the allotments be internally fenced?

Yes, you can internally fence your parcel of land but you’ll need to retain the existing fence. Colorbond fencing is permitted around the sides and rear of your home site.

Is there a time limit to build?

No, you can build your home at your own leisure.

Can I build two dwelling on the one parcel of land?

No, only one dwelling per allotment is permitted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *